Systems Support Specialist
Our business thriving in large part due to our ability to communicate to prospects about our products, services, and experience in niche markets. Our culture is built around the motto, “we serve those who serve others.” We serve more than 6,900 churches and non-profits across a nine-state region.
Long-term relationships are important to us. As such, our opportunity is best suited for those seeking a career not just a job. We offer competitive earnings and benefits with opportunities for rewards as your ability to contribute increases. An often-cited benefit is work/life balance.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Systems Support Specialist has the following duties:
- IT Support
- Monitor IT support email
- Assist with low-level support requests
- Open tickets with MSP or relevant vendor support teams for higher-level needs
- Ensure backups are occurring and schedule backup test with MSP
- MS Exchange Administration
- Update mail-flow rules and mailbox access to accommodate staff needs
- Periodically check spam filter for customer emails that may have been quarantined
- Computer Hardware Setup and Maintain Inventory
- Phone System User Setup and Updates
- Administrate Building Access Schedules and Fobs
- Maintain Information Systems Integrity
- Format data and perform bulk database updates
- Ensure success of update and fix errors
- Perform individual record updates
- Learn Information Systems and Tools and Provide Assistance and Training to Users
- Generate Reports
- Run and format data outputs
- Update report calculations and summaries
- Ensure report accuracy before sending to report users
- Other duties as assigned by IT Manager
Skills and Experience
- IT or Business college level degree is a plus
- 3-5 years relevant work experience and 1-2 years relevant IT or Systems experience
- Advanced level of proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Experience with Information Systems and Databases
- Preferred 2-3 years of Salesforce experience
- SQL experience a plus
- Ability to accurately manage a high volume of detailed information
- Establishes and maintains professional rapport with teammates
- Maintains a professional presence in all communication
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; stand; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; balance; and stoop. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Work environment: Fast paced, minimal noise, team orientation.
About Bitner Henry
Founded in 1938, Bitner Henry is now a third -generation family owned and operated insurance agency that retains the core values of professionalism, integrity and caring. Now serving insurance needs in a nine-state region, Bitner-Henry provides personal, business, church, and social service insurance to meet their client needs. You can learn more about Bitner-Henry at www.bitnerhenry.com.