Our motto is, “We serve those who serve others.”
The Office Administrator will play integral role in fulfilling the overall administrative tasks of our growing agency. This is a position of high trust, and the ability to work with confidential information is essential. Serving the needs of management in operations, accounting, and HR, the ideal candidate will proactively coordinate and prioritize the work of several agency leaders.
Long-term relationships are important to us. The best candidates would be those who wish to develop their career with us. An often-cited benefit is excellent work life balance with 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. hours. We additionally offer competitive earnings and benefits.
The following five attributes will help you determine if you are a good fit with our opportunity. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been seeking, then please tell us how your qualifications fit with the following five attributes in your cover letter.
- Embracing feedback is important. We need someone who can confidently and candidly communicate with leadership.
- The ability to multi-task and handle interruptions is essential. You will be expected to manage time-sensitive, complex tasks while being an effective team player.
- Attention to detail is critical. The nature of our work is detailed, and accuracy is essential.
- Our leadership counts on your daily commitment. Attendance, punctuality, dependability, and reliability are key to both the company and your personal success.
- Continual learning is essential. Those who you serve are in constantly changing roles and thereby need the support of a professional who will embrace continual learning.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience working in an office setting
- Highly detail oriented
- Experience with handling of confidential matters
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Proficiency with Sage (Peachtree) or similar accounting program is required
- Additional experience with a CRM (EPIC, Tech Canary) a plus
- Prior experience at an insurance agency a plus
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Relevant professional certifications a plus
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; stand; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: Fast paced, minimal noise, team orientation.
In your cover letter, please be sure to address the five items listed below under Key Characteristics.