Embracing the philosophy that we are here, “to serve those who serve others,” Bitner-Henry Insurance Group has a specialized focus on the insurance needs of churches and non-profits.
The Marketing Manager provides leadership for overall agency marketing operations. Reporting to the Agency President, and working in a team atmosphere, the Marketing Manager prepares and implements a marketing plan to retain and grow a large customer base of churches and non-profits. A key contribution of the Marketing Manager is working with the management team to support the onboarding of sales and service agents.
A critical component of this position is the skillful application of Salesforce technology in support of targeted marketing campaigns “managing by the numbers” across a multi-state region. The Marketing Manager has exceptional customer service skills who can continuously review and develop our marketing operations. In addition, the Manager supervises and coordinates the deliverables of staff providing social media, event, and telemarketing services.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and mange projects.
- Confident and skilled in using information technology to accomplish goals.
- Committed to continuous learning of industry best practices.
- Embraces feedback as a means of professional growth and development.
Skills and Experience
- Assisting in developing a monthly marketing plans for agency producers.
- Supervising social media marketing content.
- Supervising monthly prospect mailings.
- Coordinating Email campaigns.
- Supervising the development and maintenance of a large prospect database.
- Reviewing and classifying prospects.
- Proven ability to communicate a brand message.
- High level of proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Exceptional customer relations management (CRM) database skills.
- Ability to accurately manage a high volume of detailed information.
- Establishes and maintains professional rapport with teammates.
- Humility: Readily acknowledges mistakes, makes correction, and supports others.
- College graduate preferred.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; stand; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: Fast paced, minimal noise, team orientation.
Resumes and cover letters may be sent to Darrin Coon, Human Resource Manager, at Dcoon@Bitnerhenry.com.
About Bitner Henry
A fourth-generation family owned and operated insurance agency, the Bitner-Henry Insurance Group continues to successfully provide our neighbors, community, and businesses with tools to protect their business and reputational interests. The agency has spurred the creation of two additional agencies. All in, we are serving the insurance and risk management needs of more than 6,000 churches and non-profits across a nine-state region.