Our business thriving in large part due to our ability to communicate to prospects about our products, services, and experience in niche markets. Our culture is built around the motto, “we serve those who serve others.” We serve approximately 6,000 churches and non-profits across a nine-state region.
Long-term relationships are important to us. As such, our opportunity is best suited for those seeking a career not just a job. We offer competitive earnings and benefits with opportunities for rewards as your ability to contribute increases. An often-cited benefit is good work/life balance.
Essence of the Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator provides oversight and coordination of the work of several other team members with deliverables in print and electronic media, events, and video production.
The ideal Marketing Coordinator will have superior communication and team building skills and experience in managing workflow in a fast-paced environment. The Marketing Coordinator will bring creative solutions and efficiencies to marketing opportunities. In bringing a seasoned management perspective, the Marketing Coordinator will be able to perform tasks as well as guide and enable early career teammates onto a path of professional growth.
The Marking Coordinator fulfills the following specific tasks:
- Envisions and recommends an overall marketing action plan for new lines of business;
- Develops and calendarizes a plan of action for Marketing deliverables;
- Manages and writes content marketing, including: Social Media, Letters, Email, Website, Awards, and Blog;
- Proficient at videography including production and editing for diverse audiences and needs;
- Strategizes new ways to target prospects and customers;
- Monitors the progress of multiple projects and assists in solving problems, while maintaining a realistic timeline and budget;
- Coordinates all events, including interaction with agents and customers;
- Manages promotional inventory, including apparel, giveaways, stationery, and miscellaneous needs;
- Assists in designing and editing marketing campaigns and literature;
- Manages Google Analytics to determine improved strategies.
- Contributes innovative ideas and concepts to the marketing team.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong team-player orientation.
- Committed to continuous learning of marketing best practices.
- Ability to navigate a fast paced and changing environment.
Skills and Experience
- Maintains a professional presence in all communication.
- Ability to accurately manage a high volume of detailed information.
- Utilizes information technology to accomplish goals.
- Experience with the following preferred: Asana, Canva, Pardot, Salesforce, Adobe Suite, and Hearsay Systems
- Establishes and maintains professional rapport with teammates.
- Practice’s humility, acknowledges mistakes, makes correction, and supports others.
- High level of proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook.
- High School graduate, college degree preferred.
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or English is a plus.
- 5-plus years of marketing experience preferred.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; stand; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Fast paced, minimal noise, team orientation.
About Bitner Henry
Founded in 1938, Bitner Henry Insurance Group is now a third -generation family owned and operated insurance agency that retains the core values of professionalism, integrity and caring. Now serving insurance needs in a nine-state region, Bitner Henry Insurance Group provides personal, business, church, and social service insurance to meet their client needs. You can learn more about Bitner Henry Insurance Group at www.bitnerhenry.com.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to Human Resources Manager.
Note: For full consideration, please be sure to include all three elements of the requested materials including your cover letter, resume, and a writing sample.
Your cover letter should address how your background has prepared you to succeed in the role as described above under the heading, “Essence of the Role.”