The Marketing Assistant is a highly motivated professional who supports the core marketing functions of the agency. Working in a team atmosphere, the Marketing Assistant helps to execute the Agency’s marketing plan to retain and grow a large customer base of churches and non-profits.
A critical component of this position is the skillful application of technology in support of targeted marketing campaigns across a multi-state region. Exceptional customer service skills, the ability to build rapport, and use tact are all critical to this role.
Promotes agency profitability by ensuring the following objectives are met:
- Implements a developed Marketing Plan
- Perform research for agents and inhouse staff
- Support work for Marketing Department and Agency
- Data entry for lead generation and assist in maintaining an accurate CRM database
- Pull monthly analytical, social media, and email campaign reports
- Social Media engagement
- Monthly prospect mailings
- Supply ordering and assist with coordination of events
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and mange projects.
- Confident and skilled in using information technology to accomplish goals.
- Committed to continuous learning of industry best practices.
- Embraces feedback as a means of professional growth and development.
Skills and Experience
- Maintaining a large prospect database.
- Reviewing and classifying prospects.
- High level of proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to accurately manage a high volume of detailed information.
- Establishes and maintains professional rapport with teammates.
- Execute projects for company leadership
- Prepare reports for marketing efficiencies
- Execute monthly prospect mailings.
- Organize details of sponsored seminars
- Maintain marketing supplies and inventory
- Comfortably communicate agency needs with outside vendors
- Understand finances to attempt to save the agency money with their supply needs.
- Reconciling for finance department
- Humility: Readily acknowledges mistakes, makes correction, and supports others.
- High School graduate.
- College degree preferred.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk; stand; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: Fast paced, minimal noise, team orientation.
About Bitner Henry
Founded in 1938, Bitner Henry Insurance Group is now a fourth-generation family owned and operated insurance agency that retains the core values of professionalism, integrity and caring. Now serving insurance needs in a nine-state region, Bitner Henry Insurance Group provides personal, business, church, and social service insurance to meet their client needs. You can learn more about Bitner Henry Insurance Group at www.bitnerhenry.com.