Marketing and Training Coordinator
Our Marketing team trains, educates, and builds brand awareness. We are seeking a dedicated Marketing Specialist to further these strategic initiatives.
Our business is thriving in large part due to our ability to communicate to prospects about our products, services, and experience in niche markets. Our culture is built around the motto, “we serve those who serve others.” We serve approximately 7,000 churches and non-profits across a nine-state region.
We offer competitive earnings and benefits with opportunities for rewards as your ability to contribute increases. An often-cited benefit is good work/life balance.
Do you have an eye for professional presentation of information and sales material? Can you catch the details but also see the overall impact? Are you comfortable working with people within the company, assisting staff to use our marketing CRM?
The Marketing and Training Coordinator will serve a dual role in our agency. They will carry out traditional Marketing functions such as creating promotional materials, graphics, and online media. They will also assist with the onboarding and training for our team of 20+ remote agents.
If you have three years of marketing experience with strong project management skills, consider becoming the Marketing and Training Coordinator at Bitner Henry Insurance Group.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing and Training Coordinator creates and implements marketing campaigns that target either prospects or current customers. These campaigns may include newsletters, direct mail, email, and social media.
Besides campaigns, they create and manage an array of content. This content includes article posts, web page content, marketing materials for our sales agents, and training materials for staff.
As a training coordinator, they will manage the on-boarding of new agents and ensure that they receive training.
· You are perceptive to how the audience will receive the communication.
· You like being a part of a smaller team in a company.
· You can balance pride in your work with receiving constructive feedback
· You can reliably deliver work in a professional manner
How much insurance knowledge is required?
· Insurance knowledge is not required. Most content that you produce will come from knowledge sources that already exist.
· As you progress, you will begin to learn terms and concepts related to insurance and how it’s sold that will clarify how to effectively communicate in this industry.
Skills and Experience
· 3 or more years of marketing experience
· Demonstrated strong writing skills, persuasive and informative
· Good graphics design ability with demonstrated work
· Ability to work independently on projects that work towards the overall goals of the department
· Familiar with creating content, preferably in a business environment, in a variety of forms such as written, visual and multimedia
· High School graduate, college degree preferred.
· A degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or English is a plus.
· 3 years of marketing experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; stand; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: medium-paced, minimal noise, team orientation with solo projects.
In-person at the office in Hagerstown.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Pay rate: $21 to $27 an hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
To apply: Use the APPLY NOW button below or send your resume to the attention of Darrin Coon, Human Resource Manager, at: moc.yrnehrentiB@secruosernamuH.