Embracing the philosophy that we are here, “to serve those who serve others,” Bitner-Henry Insurance Group has a specialized focus on the insurance needs of churches and non-profits.
This is a unique insurance sales and servicing opportunity for someone with a passion for using their business skills to help protect the life and vitality of those who serve others. In doing our job effectively, we help to support and thereby multiply the good in communities.
Personal qualities we are seeking:
- Culture fit – desires to serve the church and non-profits with business skills
- Able to sell – prior successful sales experience, not necessarily in insurance
- Competitive – likes to win, engaging, proactive, full of energy
- Stewardship minded – appreciates the efficient use of resources
- Smart – readily masters complex subjects and communicates them clearly
- Resilient – overcomes adversity, not easily derailed by setbacks
- Technologically skilled – effectively uses technology to complete tasks
- Disciplined – does what needs to be done with little direct supervision
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – aware of self, others, and manages self
- Geographically anchored – able to commit to working a specific region
- Embraces learning – mentors without becoming defensive or prideful
- Career minded – makes a long-term commitment to insurance as a profession
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; stand; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: Fast paced, minimal noise, team orientation.
We appreciate the win-win aspects of running a good business. We offer a generous base-plus commission and employer paid benefits.
About Bitner Henry
Founded in 1938, Bitner Henry Insurance Group is now a fourth-generation family owned and operated insurance agency that retains the core values of professionalism, integrity and caring. Now serving insurance needs in a nine-state region, Bitner Henry Insurance Group provides personal, business, church, and social service insurance to meet their client needs. You can learn more about Bitner Henry Insurance Group at www.bitnerhenry.com.