Embracing the philosophy that we are here, “Serving those who serve others,” American Church Group of North Carolina has a specialized focus on the insurance needs of churches and non-profits.
This is a unique insurance sales and servicing opportunity for someone with a passion for using their business skills to help protect the life and vitality of those who serve others.
- Culture fit – desires to serve the church and non-profits with business skills
- Able to sell – prior successful sales experience, not necessarily in insurance
- Competitive – likes to win, engaging, proactive, full of energy
- Stewardship minded – appreciates the efficient use of resources
- Smart – readily masters complex subjects and communicates them clearly
- Resilient – overcomes adversity, not easily derailed by setbacks
- Technologically skilled – effectively uses technology to complete tasks
- Disciplined – does what needs to be done with little direct supervision
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – aware of self, others, and manages self
- Geographically anchored – able to commit to working a specific region
- Embraces learning – mentors without becoming defensive or prideful
- Career minded – makes a long-term commitment to insurance as a profession
We appreciate the win-win aspects of running a good business. We offer a generous base-plus commission and employer paid benefits.
Send your resume and cover letter to Darrin Coon, Human Resources Manager, at DCoon@AmericanChurchGroup.com.
About Bitner Henry
The American Church Group of North Carolina team was founded 20 years ago and includes six experienced account representatives who serve churches and non-profits throughout the state. In addition to our account team members, we have also built a team of knowledgeable customer service professionals. They provide prompt and courteous service to the 2,500 churches, schools, camps, denomination offices, and non-profit organizations we service throughout the state.