Embracing the philosophy that we are here, “to serve those who serve others,” Bitner-Henry Insurance has a specialized focus on the insurance needs of churches and non-profits.
This is a unique insurance sales and servicing opportunity for someone with a passion for using their business skills to help protect the life and vitality of those who serve others.
- Culture fit – desires to serve the church and non-profits with business skills
- Able to sell – prior successful sales experience, not necessarily in insurance
- Competitive – likes to win, engaging, proactive, full of energy
- Stewardship minded – appreciates the efficient use of resources
- Smart – readily masters complex subjects and communicates them clearly
- Resilient – overcomes adversity, not easily derailed by setbacks
- Technologically skilled – effectively uses technology to complete tasks
- Disciplined – does what needs to be done with little direct supervision
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – aware of self, others, and manages self
- Geographically anchored – able to commit to working a specific region
- Embraces learning – mentors without becoming defensive or prideful
- Career minded – makes a long-term commitment to insurance as a profession
We appreciate the win-win aspects of running a good business. We offer a generous base-plus commission and employer paid benefits.
About Bitner Henry
Now a third-generation family owned and operated insurance agency, Bitner-Henry Insurance continues to successfully provide our neighbors, community, and businesses with tools to protect their commercial interests. The agency has spurred the creation of two additional agencies. All in, we are serving the insurance and risk management needs of nearly 6,000 churches and non-profits across a nine-state region.